The Curly Side of Life

One curly haired girls adventures. Now with 10% more rants.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The new curly thing

Whew. I've been gone for a while! But I'm back, and with loads of curly lessons...
1. So, remember I was sooooo anti-combing? Well, I've discovered that if you comb your hair in the shower, with tons of conditioner it makes your hair look great. Just use a wide-toothed comb.
2. Layers are FABULOUS! Trust me.
3. When you're booking a hairdresser, ask for one with experience with curly hair. I've had some of the best haircuts of my life recently 'cause of that.
4. Get over to Lush and get some shampoo and conditioner bars. Then get some coolaulin conditioner. Use them together for sleek, gorgeous hair.
Ta ta, stay curly.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger From Lily With Love said…

    Good tips! I'm going to try the first one, even though I have more wavy hair(and I'm really tired of straightening it all the time). :)

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    ooo i have curly hair it is great because you can have beutiful natural curls or straight hair if you have straight hair you will never have natural curls x

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger virtual said…

    there are many ways to have
    Curly Hairstyles 2009
    will add more color, good luck

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Hair Extensions said…

    This curly hairstyle is great which looks fabulous. It is one of my favorite hairstyle. You can use good conditioner and shampoos in your hair, then your hair makes beautiful. Curly hair is definitely gorgeous!

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger Lawrence said…

    It's nice to hear that a lot of women still consider and actually go natural. I got my first relaxer at age 17 and now at 30, I decided to grow it out. So far I'm only 9 months into growing it out, and my hair feels better. I'll will be ordering the suggested products.

    Anti-Aging Skin Care

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Sandra Thomas said…

    Hey, I am very crazy about this blog. Curly hair looks beautiful and charming. I am so impressed! Thanks so much for sharing the hair website with us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home