The Curly Side of Life

One curly haired girls adventures. Now with 10% more rants.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

A sorry tale

Olive oil is supposed to be great for your hair. So I put some in my hair. After 5 hours, I decided to wash it out. So, first I rinsed it. That didn't work. So then I washed it. Didn't work. So tehn I rinsed it with vinegar. Didn't work. So, I left it. The next day, I looked like the bride of frankenstein. I went around with a hat on all day. So, that evening, I rinsed it once more with vinegar, rinsed it twice, and then washed it, and hoped it would come out. It did. My hair was lovely and silky and smooth. But I don't care! It was awful. If you're planning on dressing up as Frankenstein's wife, or being a hermit for two days, by all means do put olive oil in your hair. Otherwise? N-O.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:32 AM, Blogger Jal said…

    If you ever want to try olive oil again, here's a tip: put some olive oil in a spray bottle, add some water (slightly less than the amount of olive oil), shake well, and spray on hair.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home