The Curly Side of Life

One curly haired girls adventures. Now with 10% more rants.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Cool 4 School

God, I forgot to tell you on this blog that I wasn't gonna post for a while!!! Sorry!!!! So, now that I'm back for school, the time is right for...
Hairstyles for curly girls
Wow, snappy title, huh? Now, I've had...some...trouble with my hair in the past. I mean, my hair generally has the consistency of copper wire, and was impossible to get in a ponytail. So, curly girls take note, here's some hairstyles...
Poodle Bunch
Gotta love it. Get two big chunks from either side of your face and tie them on top of your head with a hair tie or to get noticed a sparkly barrette.
Ballerina, baby
OK, when my mom made me do ballet it did not work out. For one thing, I couldn't get my hair into the tight bun my teacher wanted. But, here's a simple style: put your hair into a loose plait then put it in top of your head with barette. (Barettes are a curly girls best friend!)
Alice, you rock
Alice bands are great. Just shove them on your hair and volia, you have a hairstyle!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home