The Curly Side of Life

One curly haired girls adventures. Now with 10% more rants.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Is there a curly flag?

I'ma curly ambassador! I got a packet this morning. The fact it had NATURALLYCURLY.COM all over it kinda gave it away. Inside I found about twenty business cards, with Curl Ambassador printed on them, then stuff about Naturally Curly, so you can hand them out to people. There was also a 10% discount card for the CurlMart! Cool! And a bumper sticker with curl power! on it. I'm going to put it in my locker. I'm also going to ask if I can pin some cards on the notice board. And hand them out to curly people. So why not be a curly ambassador? It's free, and you might make other people loooove their hair! (And mention me, OK?)
Find out more here.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home