The Curly Side of Life

One curly haired girls adventures. Now with 10% more rants.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Curly Lessons I Have Learnt

In the last week...
When you put a "curl power" sticker up on your locker, some people think you are sad, and some girls want one.
In the last fortnight...
Honey and conditioner put on dry hair then washed out makes your hair really soft!
In the last six months...
  1. Stop brushing and combing your hair, your hair will become so much more pretty!
  2. Curly hair needs a lot of conditioner.
  3. Only ever get a hairdresser who has curly hair herself.
  4. Curly hair is absolutely GORGEOUS!

In the last year...

Curly hair looks really good layered!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger virtual said…

    its very important to be careful when playing with your hair, try
    Curly Hairstyles 2009
    will add more color

     
  • At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have tried all hair products and HANDS DOWN best products for curly hair are: Curl Goddess by Mark. Sold through Avon reps!!!!!! Wash hair every third or fourth day. Generously apply conditioner. I swear by Pantene, don't keep on for too long, comb through in shower, and DO NOT USE A TOWEL TO DRY!!!!. When hair is very wet, apply Curl Goddess curl and wave defining gel, comb through again, squeeze out excess water and scrunch occasionally. go about daily business & allow to dry naturally. You will have beautiful curls, w/o halo of frizz!!! If you cannot stand the really wet head, scrunch w/ paper towels to soak up some of the wetness. Never a towel!!! fluff or primp when nearly dry. occasionally I add a little of the curl goddess styling creme later and there is a styling spritzer that I keep in my closet at work, and in my car if need be. They also sell one of those oils, I rarely use that. Also: products are $5. EACH....I but them 3 or 4 (each) at a time. I have a LOT of hair!!!!!!

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Howard does hair said…

    all good advice here. can i remind people to try mixed chicks products? they really work. www.mixedchicks.net

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Winnie said…

    I have really curly long hair. I didn't realize not to brush it after it dried until high school, thank god! Now that I am a hairdresser it always feels good to save other curly haired girls from a frizzy hair fate!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home