The Curly Side of Life

One curly haired girls adventures. Now with 10% more rants.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Reader Question...

OK, Hannah asked me what products I reccomend, and does hand cream really work? The answer is YES. I use JASON Rosewater & Glycerine Hand & Body Lotion on my hair, and it's sooo calmed down the frizzies! Now for my product reccomendations...Hmm. First of all, olive oil (!) is great for hot oil treatments. Put some in a glass, put it in a bowl of water, and when it's warm slather on your hair, leave for 20 mins, then wash off. Definitely get the lotion I just mentioned...the change in my hair is astounding! I'm not sure if you can buy it any more, but Herbal Essences Leave in Conditioners work great. Personally, the Aveda ranges of hair gels are the only thing that work on my mop. Naturallycurly.com has some great reccomendations, so you might want to check them out. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home