The Curly Side of Life

One curly haired girls adventures. Now with 10% more rants.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Lorraine Massey

Here's another cool curly girl for ya: Lorraine Massey, author of Curly Girl. Coming across her at the "Ask the Expert" column @ Naturally Curly this month, she sounded sooo cool I decided to check her out. So, after a Google search, I found this article: http://www.ylcf.org/gotcurl/curlycare.htm. It explains the basic principles of Lorraine Massey's book, and I, for one, am going to give them a try.

EDIT: I just went and looked at the "curly stories" on that website, and they suck! They're all saying "I decided to grow my hair long because men like that better". WHAT?! I'm not going to change my hair for ANY guy! I love my hair, and I'll do what I like with it!! I'm SOOOO disgusted...Just read the article I linked, and then leave!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Hannah U. said…

    hi, im hannah, i just think its so kewl that u have a website for curly hair! i love my curly hair but other ppl don't...do u have any hair products to reccomend? the ones i like are Catwalk: something curls, the shampoo conditioner and curl goop( i don't know what its called) rock my hair!
    p.s does hand cream actually work?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home