The Curly Side of Life

One curly haired girls adventures. Now with 10% more rants.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Phew

I don't have to tie my hair back for school. Good. I'll just shove it behind a hairband.
But, you're only allowed natural make-up. This does not make sense. Make-up is not natural.

Is lipgloss natural?

And then the jewellery. IF YOU INSIST IN PUTTING ME IN A UNIFORM, AT LEAST LET ME ACCESSORISE IT. 2 rings, 1 pair earrings, 1 small chain. Um, I don't own rings, my ears aren't pierced, and who wears a small chain?! This sucks. And I have to wear a skirt. Nothing wrong with that, but what about the Winter? HeLLo????? I am so going on the student coucil and making them change this. I have rights!
(To wear lipgloss and badges...)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Skinny said…

    Same here. School really sucks. They have the same rules as yours without the rings and the make up. They don't allow rings (I still wear them though...) and make up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home