The Curly Side of Life

One curly haired girls adventures. Now with 10% more rants.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm not going to straighten it, OK?

I am sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, of articles about how to straighten your hair. I'm not going to, OK? Things like:
  • Straight hair looks glamourous
  • Don't worry, you can straighten out your curly hair

All sicken me. I love my curly hair, OK? And no one is going to change that. Curly hair may not be neat, tidy, or glamourous (apparently) but it's ME. Got that?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    okay, i have straight hair, but it is far from glamorous!!! i would kill for some loose curls in my hair. it's like we just want what we don't got.

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger FashionWhore said…

    Aw, love your hair!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home